Saturday, January 01, 2005

... where did I leave that new calendar?

Really, I *did* buy a 2005 calendar, but it's since been buried under piles of things which formerly lived in the computer room.

New layout for the new year. Well, slightly new. Colours and images will be further tweaked when I have more regular access to a decent computer - my Packie can't get any better than 256 colours. Not so good for web design. But this actually is readable in everything from 800x600 to 1400x1050 - that's an improvement over the last. I think.

As I can only check it out in IE 6 (yes it runs on a 486), I have no idea how this looks in Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, or other browsers which don't seem to like 11 year old computers. If it acts screwy on your system, no matter how obscure, tell me and I'll fix it....