Tuesday, January 04, 2005

He's a feeling arranger and a changer of the ways he talks....

(Current music: "The Loner" - Steve Stills)

The status of my usual computer... somewhat okay! Sorry, Packie, but a Pentium 3 is slightly faster than a 486. So for now I'm back to the Compaq... though now both CD drives are dead. Thanks, Chevy; I wanted to listen to LPs anyway. Pfft.

About a dozen things at the SnB this evening majorly annoyed me. I had a lengthy post on this typed out, but then realised it might be properly percieved as too whiney. The next option was a diatribe on the newest episode of "Knitty Gritty", but again, what I was typing was coming out too cranky. Perhaps I am feeling grinch-like today - and yesterday! These tales may or may not be recounted some other day I'm feeling friendly.

Somewhat finished object: Mystery Fair Isle Thing. For pictures check out my post at Knittyboard.
Now that I have access to a camera on my own terms, I hope to update with images more consistently. (Yeah, right.) Maybe when I'm awake. For now, the only image available is of my new computer set-up. All the furniture in this picture used to live elsewhere but has since migrated to my room. I now have next to no floor space on which to walk. Yay.



And the Sega still works! Yay! Though I haven't used it in over a year, somehow my Sonic 3 & Knuckles saved games stuck around. Currently working on a way to rig it up to the computer and get screetshots of the Sega... or maybe I'll just take pictures of my knitting.
Not tonight.